Friday, October 31, 2014

Friedrich Nietzsche

This week we started on Nietzsche. He was famous for saying "God Is Dead".He was an atheist.  I think what he meant was that there was a decline in belief in God or a decline in religion itself and more people were becoming atheist. When I first started reading the essay I was confused but as I continued I began to grasp understanding. Based on the class discussion, I would rather live in a world with Noble mode of valuation. I say this because I believe that you have strength, you shouldn't have to act as if you're weak. I feel as if you should determine to the good in people first instead of the evil or flaws. Any opinions?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that the people who have any kind of strength no matter if its less than the person next to him/she should be able to display their strength. I do believe that Nietzsche believed in a decline to religious beliefs as if people where loosing faith in god or the religion of their preference. I think he was right in that aspect as we can ourselves see in today world their is a great number of people who are not bound by religion, like back in those days. If we where to judge everyone by their bad actions, their would be no bonds in society or even with family, no trust between your fellow siblings. Everyone commits acts of evil or flaws at least ones in their life. We cant just justify them by that one action for the rest of their life, it is seeing the good in someone and their actions that define who they are. And yes you shouldn't have to act as if you are weak, from the discussion we know that the weak are by far more common than the strong. So wouldn't the weak have the strength in numbers that the strong don't have, creating a sense of being equal?

    ReplyDelete