Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thoughts about Ferguson



I believe that we live in a world where blacks are thought of as aggressive and violent . Some people believe what is going in Ferguson is a riot but I personally don't consider it to be, I feel like the people are protesting and the brutality of the police is causing them to react violently.I honestly feel like situations like this will continue to happen because no one is attempting to put a stop on it. Time after time, justice is not being served.  I don't understand how we could continue to live in this crazy world and situations like this go on . It took 100 days for them decide whether are not this will have a trial . in my opinion they were not worried about the injustices and wrong doings but to explain to the world that his death was justified and that Wilson did nothing wrong. A innocent unarmed teen is now dead and no one is being punished for his death but himself . But why is he being punished? Is it because the officer "felt" threatened or was his life actually in danger?  Even if he felt like he was in danger he could have shot him maybe in the leg or something. Wilson obviously shot to kill. Oh yeah Wilson had a mark on his face yet this boy got multiple bullets shot into him and then his body was left in the street for 4.5 hours. People are trying their best to justify the situation. I feel like if the races were reversed the black cop would have faced some type of punishment. I feel black people have been constantly hurt and killed by the ones that were put in place to "protect us"  now we are trained to have fear that we will be the next victim . That is absolutely sad. I also am bothered when people try to say that it happens to everyone, no it does not. More blacks are being killed than any other race and the sad part most come from as I stated earlier the ones who are there to "protect" us. I feel like a innocent life should have not be gone and I will never see a way that it could be justified to be right that it happened. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment