Friday, November 7, 2014

Nietzsche

      In Nietzsche class discussion we learn that he states the weak created morals to protect themselves from the strong. To a certain point I agree with his philosophy, but I don't agree with is that the strong are actually bound by this. If they are truly the strong than wouldn't they just use that power to over rule what the weak consider right? The strong however have a weakness that the weak have as a strong attribute which is their numbers. I believe that the reason the strong don't show their strength is because in the end the weak are just as strong as they are.Does any one agree with that?
  something that got my attention is what he said about "god being dead", I think most people took that the wrong way. I believe what he meant to say was that we as humans where loosing faith in our different religions. Does anyone think alike or disagree with me?

1 comment:

  1. Alen, I do happen to agree with you. I also find it interesting that you pointed out that was the size of each group. As we learned in class, the stronger individuals are fewer in number as compared to the weaker individuals. When you put this in a way as to where it is possible for the weak to use this as an advantage, I was intrigued. I then thought that if the weak had strength in numbers, then they could become the strong. This could potentially start a cycle.

    ReplyDelete